Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Random Thankfulness

On a dreary morning full of thunderstorms, I sit here at 10:30 a.m. all alone while everyone is still sound asleep.  Our four day weekend is in full swing.  I've had my cup of coffee and some biscuits and was just thinking of all the things I am so very thankful for and so begins my random thoughts!

I love softball!!
Coffee, Keurig, cream (lots of flavored cream), my sweet hubby, my four children, each so different and so much a part of my life and my heart, my church and the freedom we are given to worship wherever and however we want, MUSIC, my how I love music - it moves me in ways nothing else can, dancing, friends - all shapes, sizes and personalities!  I don't know what I would do without them.   Cell phones, laptops, Mac's, Itunes, American Idol, I love raw, undiscovered talent, DVR, A/C, cold weather, fireplaces, brick walls (I know really random, but I love interior brick walls), iron work, landscaped yards (and no mine is not), ivy, tulips, roses, wisteria, weeping willows, oak trees, antebellum homes, clear blue water, white sandy beaches, vacations by car or plane, Colorado, photography, Nikon, unprovoked smiles, children, senior adults, teenagers (yes, I said it!), babies, pasta, seafood (especially shrimp), chocolate (OMG), nuts, movies with popcorn, basketball, soccer, softball, piano, guitar, mandolins, hand me down furniture, genealogy, my grandma, my nieces and nephews, my brothers and sisters, my aunts whom I've grown closer to as an adult, my hometown, picture frames, whimsical teapots, cooking, Food Network, new stuff for the kitchen, brightly colored rooms, hugs!, smell of a just bathed baby, puppies and dogs, swings, rockers, BBQ's, cajun dancing, surprises in the mail, pretty teeth, beautiful eyes, silly little French songs my momma taught us, sunshine and SONshine!

me and my aunt...love her!
I'm sure there are more little thoughts floating in my brain but the kids are strolling in one at a time, so I get to play momma now.

Don't forget, comments are always welcome!  Subscribe today so you won't miss any posts.

With a smile and a happy heart,

Elle

No comments: